Monday, February 2, 2009
Tanner's Baptism
Tanner has been excited for his eighth birthday for two reasons: One, to start in cub scouts and two, to get baptized! Well, last Saturday was the big day. It was a special night. His dad baptized him and then on Sunday, his Grandpa Reber confirmed him. We were all excited to have Steve, Cody, and Connor come down for the big night. We know it is a long trip but it meant a lot to us. I know my parents would have been down too, if they could keep themselves in one piece. We love them anyway. We are so proud of Tanner for his decision. He has a lot of potential and it will be fun to see who he grows up to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congratulations Tanner! Sorry I wasn't there. When Steve offered to take the boys and let me have a couple of days to myself, I just couldn't resist. I believe he could sense that I needed a break.
He looks so grown up! Sorry we didn't make it. I know you would have LOVED getting sick as we ALL are. Wish you were closer!
Congratulations Big Guy... Sorry we are so far away.. I do love you and hope your day was as special as you are..
Congratulations Tanner! Dang he's going up so fast sheesh! =)
Post a Comment