Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update on the prego

I think I am finally past the morning sickness. I still have days where nothing sounds good, but that is so much better than feeling sick to your stomach all the time. I have started to poke right out there. I will be 18 weeks this week and next week we have our big ultrasound! I thought maybe it would be fun to not find out for this one, but I just can't do it. It's not that it matters either way what it is, I just want to have all the clothes washed, ready, and put away, and everything organized. I guess I'm just a little anal that way. I am thinking it is another boy. I have a couple of boy names, but nothing concrete for now. Trent had a dream that he delivered the baby at home and it was a girl. Trent delivering the baby would be interesting(: Tanner wants another brother, and I don't think Tag or Whitley really care, or are even aware that their lives are going to be changing. So, if anyone has any guesses and when we find out what it is, any suggestions on names, send them our way.

Just a little update on Tag, he has to have surgery on his lazy eye. It seems that it is affecting his depth perception which adversely affects his fine motor skills. He finally got in to see an occupational therapist and he was quite concerned so hopefully this will help him be ready to start kindergarten next fall. It is just a minor surgery, but it is still one more thing, and we just found out from the dentist today that he has to have at least six crowns and some of his front teeth need work, too. They are going to put him out to do that because there is no way he would be still for them to do all they need to. His teeth have been pretty good for quite a while. I was hoping he would get lucky and not have caps and crowns and all this fun stuff. I guess our luck has run out.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better! I still kinda think you are having a girl. Maybe it's because I want Whitley to have a little sister. I have no idea on the name thing. None. Good luck with that one.

Poor Tag. Poor you. 6 crowns!

Wendy said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better I think about you and worry about you often.. It would be fun for you to have another girl to make things even but... Only John has gone past three kids and the rest of his were all boys so... it's up for grabs and any ones guess... For a girl I love the name Skyelar Makelle but Scott wouldn't let me name Kassy that... For boys I like Braxton and Jaxson..But I've always liked unusual names just never really got a chance to use them..

Brandy said...

I'm very glad to hear you're feeling better also, I know you were miserable for a long time there. Best of luck Tag's surgery also! As for baby names, I can think of a few I really like... For a girl: Hailie, Maisey, Holly, Dakota, Drew, Kenzie, McKinsey Bree, Aimee.... For a boy: Bailey, Braiden, Dakota, Trevor, Preston, Spencer.... =)

Anything's better then what Paige wants to name her first daughter. She loves Japanese names and made up Oniwhosheami (Oh'nee-who-she-ah'mi) I'm like my grand-daughter would hate you forever if you named her that! LOL!

Kate said...

I hope the good feeling lasts!!! We'll keep you in our prayers. When he is Tag having the surgery? I love the girl name Carson. That is what we always said we were going to name our daughter. We'll come up with more names after we know what it is!!!

Powered By Blogger