Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ultrasound smultrasound!

Okay, so we had our ultasound yesterday and the baby was not cooperating. The first thing we saw was the baby's face and then the baby put it's hand right in front of it's face! The doctor had a hard time getting a look at anything. When we were trying to see what it was, the baby's legs were so tight together, we couldn't see a thing. So, he says, "I'm 85% sure that it is a girl, but I'm putting that it's a boy in your chart." He said because we couldn't see "anything dangling" he was pretty sure that it was a girl. All my other kids have been very nice and let us see exactly what we were getting, but I'm not really sure if I can break out the pink again. I don't think we get another go with the ultrasound so I guess that's where we are at):

4 comments:

Brandy said...

LOL! Gotta love how they seem to know that you're trying to see exactly what their little faces look like or see if it's a he or she and make it difficult. Lil' stinkers. =)

Jen said...

Oooooo... I had a feeling. I'm still betting it's a girl. Okay, so now we have to start thinking of names. Gertrude. Matilda. Edna. Think about it... I'm leaning towards Edna. :)

So glad everything looks good though!

Brandy said...

yikes! o.k. Jen doesn't get to be the keeper of her name! =D

Wendy said...

Already has a fierce case of modesty...must be a girl most boys don't even know the meaning of the word.. But they told us Brock was a girl too and look what we got a 6'3" man so don't take anything too solid yet.. I'm hoping for a girl so you'll have an even number of votes at family council.. Love ya

Powered By Blogger