Tanner turned the big 8 this year! It is hard to believe that I have an 8 year old. He's getting older, but he's not getting much bigger. He has three missing teeth right now, his two front ones and a bottom one. His toothless smile is very cute. He is getting very particular about his hair. He likes to put hair products in and style it. He got mad the last time his dad cut his hair because he said he couldn't do anything with it. (I thought the girls were supposed to be high matainance-go figure) He is a good big brother, when he wants to be. It's hard being the oldest but we are sure grateful for our Tanner. He is a good kid and we love him!

We hid some geocaches just around the neighborhood for Tanner and his friends. He said it was way too easy, but they had fun. We had pizza out on the deck. The weather was very nice, even for January in the South. Tanner got a lot of fun things, but I think he was most excited about his new scout uniform and his scriptures with his name on them. He has been putting his scripture stickers that his grandma Reber gave him all over in his scriptures. It's exciting! I think he had a very happy birthday!


5 comments:
Geocache's are a great birthday idea! Funn stuff!
Woops. "Fun" stuff! I still can't spell.
fun, fun, some of the ways you described Tanner so reminded me of Parker, I feel the same ways... by the way what the heck are geocache's?
Firstborn sons have so much pressure on them and they turn out so wonderful... But then so do second sons.. Happy Birthday Tanner we are really proud of you and the good choices you are making in life already. I'm sure you will grow up to be a wonderful young man able to do anything you set your mind to. I do love you and wish we were closer so we could watch you grow up in person...
Happy birthday Tanner! Sounds like it was a perfect day.. birthday boy, presents, pizza, warm weather, family! =)
Post a Comment