Thursday, January 7, 2010

The latest fruit of my loins












This baby girl brings so much joy into our family. I love, love, love her!!! She was the best surprise I got have ever gotten. She is just so mellow and calm. My dad said her eyes just sparkle and they do. She is truly so fun to have around. If I could gaurantee that the rest would be just like her, I might venture out into the land of five, but nobody is ever that lucky, so we will just have to see.
I have been feeling like a bad mom because I have never had Brinley's pictures done professionally. So, I decided to try some at home. I'm no pro, but even I can see that she doesn't need to be at Kiddie Kandids to be cute(:



1 comment:

Jen said...

Cuuute! I would love to own one of those fancy SLR cameras and learn to photograph my own kids. Someday I hope to!

Powered By Blogger