Monday, March 29, 2010
It's good to be back!
I have been without a computer for way too long! You don't realize how much you use it until it's gone so it's good to be back(: It has been a rough weekend at my house. You should see my kitchen counter. It is stocked with Tylenol cold and cough, Nyquil, Dayquil, Amocillian, Augmentan, medicine syringes, and gatorade! Taggert and Trent both have pneumonia!!! And I thought it wasn't contagious. Tanner has it, too, but the doctor is baffled by him because he hears it in his lungs, but he has no other symtoms. He's wierd!! So, anyway, I am hoping that it is just a male thing, and that the female half of the family stays healthy(: Pray for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
dang I HATE sickness, I hope they get better soon, and that no one else gets it... I will pray for you!
Oh, I am so sorry. Hope you all get feeling better.
Post a Comment