Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our sad Easter

This was a sad Easter because the week before, I was taking care of Tag and Trent with pnuemonia. Easter was the furtherst thing from my mind, and then, I got pnuemonia so there was no Easter bunny this year. No candy filled eggs, or baskets or stuffed animals. We had an easter egg hunt with the eggs Tag got from his little party at school, but the candy had already been eaten. The funny thing is, is that my kids really didn't seem to care. This was Brinley's first Easter and she just crawled around and chewed on the first egg she found.


We also celebrated Tag's 6th birthday on Easter because he was really sick for his real birthday. Some present, huh, pneumonia which came with a shot in the leg and body aches and chills. He is so resilient, and I don't think he even noticed that we celebrated a week late.

















This is our cowgirl. Everyday when grandpa gets home from work, she greets him with, "You put the saddle on for me?"






And here is Brin, 10 mos going on two. She thought she was as big as her sister and tried to walk right out the door where she found herself face to face with the cement. I was going to get her pictures taken because her grandma was on the ball and made her an Easter dress, but I guess we will wait a bit for her nose to get better.
Just on Friday we found out that Whitley has pneumonia and Brinley has an ear infection so it has been a fun filled last three weeks): We are all couhged out. I didn't think pneumonia was contagious but I'll not be thinking that again! Trent lost his voice for a few days, but I think we are all on the mend, or I hope so.

1 comment:

Jen Wade said...

I HATE sick! I'm so sorry, it's even worse when it interupts fun things... hope your all on the UP!

Powered By Blogger