Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas


Taggert's very first Christmas program! I was very proud of him because he stood with his class so nice. He didn't sing much, but I thought he would be running all over the gym so he did good. The final song the kids sang they also did some sign language, that's what Tanner's pose is. It was the best Christmas program I've attended!!!





Whitley was terrified of Santa and he just wanted to hand her a bag of goodies. She did say thank you as he was leaving.
Brinley was just trying to check the bearded man out, no tears.









This man, my dad, has truly surprised me with his love and tenderness for my little babies. I do love him!



Christmas morning was fun. Whitley just loves her babies, and even though she just got one for her b-day, I had to get her another one. I had to get Brinley one, too, even though she will just chew on it. Tanner got legos and more legos. I know I'm going to be kicking myself for that one because I am going to find little droids and pieces everywhere, probably in the middle of the night, and then I will most likely curse. Taggert got a new dump truck. His old one flew out of the back of the truck and got mangled. He and Whitley also got scooters that even I can ride on!




This is another man that has surprised me with my kids. They are so lucky to have two grandpas who would do anything for them.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger