
I had a good friend remind me last night that these three guys and these two little girls are the only thing that really matters at the end of the day. No matter what happens, if we have our families, everything will be okay. There are so many things that can get in the way of what is really important, and they aren't necessarily "bad" things. It is hard to be a stay-at-home mom. There are days that I feel like I am just spinning my wheels, but then I look in my baby girl's cute little smiling face or hear Whitley singing, and realize this is exactly where I am supposed to be.
2 comments:
AMEN!!!!!!
This time in our lives can be so difficult and rewarding at the same time! I love your positive attitude! That is something I am going to be working on this year.
Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment