Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our new kitty, Phantom.


We got a new kitty on Labor day! Her name is Phantom because of the markings on her face. We haven't had a lot of luck with kitty's at our house so we are keeping her inside until she gets a little bigger. Whitley likes to pull her whiskers, but she doesn't like to have her paws touch her. It is funny to watch. Taggert likes to hold her, too, but he usually ends up throwing her on the floor. When we first got her she wasn't eating and Tanner said, "Why don't you just feed her like you do Whitley?" I was like, um, no. That isn't going to happen.

4 comments:

Kate said...

You are much better than I am. I am not a pet person in the house. My family is lucky I allow two dogs outside.

Jen said...

Yeah Jenny, why don't you try to feed your little kitty? It reminds me of that scene in Meeting the Parents. She's a cute kitty!

Wendy said...

Where's your sense of adventure???

SarahMarie said...

I loved the cat at school the other day. Now my students want me to bring my grandpa's big dog in.

Powered By Blogger