Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jensen Reunion






Every Labor Day weekend, we pack up the family and head to Kolob. If there is one thing I did right, it is to have married into a good family. We have never missed the Jensen Reunion my whole married life and it is because we have so much fun, and there are so many good people to associate with. Trent's mom has nine brothers so there are lots of cousins and aunts and uncles running around. I love it! I wish my own family would do something like it, but it wouldn't be the same even if all ten of us showed up-just kidding. We do programs at night and have a testimony meeting on Sunday. The guys go shooting, play horseshoes, nap, and eat, and let me tell you, we eat good up there! It is something I look forward to and I am grateful that it has been such an important thing in Trent's family's life.

Trent and Danna

This was Tag's two most favorite places to be in someone's arms giving lovies or on the 4-wheeler

3 comments:

Jen said...

That does look like so much fun! I wish our family would do something like that also. But could you imagine Tim camping? Yikes! Love the pictures of Trent and Whitley and Tag getting snuggles!

Erika said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun! It also looks like you had nice cool weather. I can't wait for that here!

Wendy said...

looks like a blast to me. I must agree that our family would not be anything like the Brady Bunch.. more like the Adams family.... But our kids are cute.....

Powered By Blogger