Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Betty Crocker in the house!

I am so pleased with my creation! My mother-in-law got 8 boxes of peaches which we have been bottling and making jam out of, and we still had some left over. So, I was going through my cookbooks trying to find anything with peaches in it. I found this recipe in the cookbook my sister-in-law, Kate, gave me. (SEE I really do use it!) This is the creamy peach pie. It was really easy and I have to say it was really good. My boys loved it! They had to have seconds. I have also been making my own bread which my husband says is really good. He said I am becoming quite the little cook. My little family may survive my little cooking adventure yet!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hey I'm impressed! Way to go. It's looks wonderful! What will you bake next?

Jen said...

Wahoooo! I think I'm going to sew you a cute apron in celebration for your baking success! I have to tell ya, I like your rolls also. I knew you had it in ya!

Wendy said...

It looks simply yummy!!! Betty it is!!!

Jen Wade said...

Hey you wanna share your bread recipe I have been looking for a good one... I love homemade bread and would love to make it more often... your awesome...

Powered By Blogger