
I put a little barrett in Whitley's hair. It's that little pink thing on the top of her head. She looked so cute. Her hair is getting long and it is curling in the back. I am so excited for her. The barrett didn't stay in long because her hair is too soft. I need to get some cute clips to put in her hair to make her more feminine looking. I don't do much with my own hair so this should be interesting to see how her hair turns out(:
4 comments:
We will have to make bows and clips the next time you come! It's so fun to put things in their hair. Raegan hates them already I think.
She's too cute! On Oct. 11th our ward is having our super Saturday and we are going to have a bow/headband making class. I know Raegan is going to be blessed on the 12th soooo.... if you want make some clips and stuff let me know. I know Kate has made some cute bows and stuff, so I guess you could learn from her. And I'm rambling. Sorry.
Enjoy it while they last. If they are like Kassy all too soon it's I can do it my own self... Then you're lucky if they let you brush it. I almost cried when she wanted it cut and it was down to her bum.. But the trauma she had to endure to have it combed.. Oh the agony..Oh the pain!!! And she's even a girlie girl!!!
try a bit of karo syrup with the barrett. It will keep it in place and washes out easily when you give her a bath!
Post a Comment