Trent went in to get Whitley up yesterday morning and this is what he found. She is standing! She seems pretty proud of herself. Just last week she got the hang of crawling. I am going to have to start baby proofing EVERYTHING!!! I thought it was going to take her a little longer to get mobile because she would crawl just a little and then she would sit back down like she was winded or something. There is no stopping her now!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ohhhhh! She's a big girl!
I'm in the thick of it, now. Conner has taken a step or FOUR, here and there. He's on the verge of walking, then to running, then I'm screwed.
Button down the hatches and get ready! I'm still waiting for Steve to install the childproof thingy-s on the cabinets. I may have to resort to hiring help.
She does look cute!
too cute and yes she does look proud of herself. Nothing will be safe now. Look out!!! I should teenage proof my house. For those with no teens that means hide all the food and facial items!! LOL
What a cutie. She looks so grown up and so proud of herself! We can't wait to see you again soon!
Post a Comment