Tanner started the 2nd grade on the 13th! (I am a little slow) He was mad at me because I wouldn't buy him a new backpack. I washed his old one and he decided it would be good enough. He has decided he wants to bring his lunch from home which has worked out pretty good. We are trying to cut back on expenses so he and Trent are both taking their lunches. He has a pretty big class this year so I may end up volunteering to help his teacher out. They do so much and really don't get compensated like they should. I hope he has another good year.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Today was the first day of school for Cody. Let me tell ya, there are some real winners in his class.
We are trying to cut back on expenses also. I hate the construction business! Hate it! I hate the un-knowing and worrying. I'm sick of it and just want to be able to pay my bills and not worry. Hang in there!
Tanner will be great! He's a smartie and you have nothing to worry about.
Tanner is great. Even though I don't get to see him to much. We love the kids at our school and I know I am going to try my best to give them everything they deserve. Hope to see you at school soon.
I can't believe how much he has grown! What a handsome little man! My kids start school in the morning. Should be interesting!!huuummmm! We'll see! They grow up way too fast. I remember when Alex first went to school in utah and he had 44 students in his class. Here if they have 20 or more the tend to cut them into 2 classes. The most they have is 22 and they haven't ever had that many. It's just really neat since they get more individualized attention. Have fun little Tanner, my man. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment