 |
yeah, I was pregnant when Tanner was baptized, too!
Hopefully that pattern doesn't continue with the girls(: |
It is so hard to believe this kid is eight! I've thought back on his first years and wondered how we survived all the specialists and procedures, but he is eight and healthy and I love it! He was so excited to be baptized, just look at his face! He is an amazing little man and I love him so much.
 |
| So handsome! |
I am so glad that so many of my family members were able to come. They all mean so much to me. I miss being closer to them but it is amazing how the cousins just jump right in just like they see each other all the time. I want them to be closer than I was to my cousins because family is all you got!
 |
All of the cousins that came, except Whit. She was being
a stinker): |
 |
| Tag and Nathan will always be good buddies! |
 |
| Larry and Steve, my brothers, and they let them carry guns! |
1 comment:
I love Tag's little suit! And how about those brothers of yours... gomers.
Post a Comment