Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby #5!

So this is my fifth baby and I've never taken baby bump pics, isn't that crazy.  So here I am at 20 weeks.  I'm feeling much bigger than 20 weeks and my back has already started to give me problems, but today...I am on cloud 9!  I had my big ultrasound this morning and we found out that we are having a little boy!  My head was telling me boy because I haven't been sick for a few weeks now but for some reason I had a girls name all picked out.  It wouldn't have mattered either way, but I am excited!  His heart looks good.  He has long legs and we got to see his cute little face.  I feel very blessed, very grateful for the opportunity to have a new spirit in our home this fall.  Babies are such a sweet blessing.  It's going to be a long summer.  My husband said I'm moody and that is putting it lightly.  I'm not a very good pregnant woman.  Maybe he will be spending a lot of time on the lake the next few months, without me(:

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How exciting!! Hope all is going well with you guys.

Jen said...

Yeah, I refuse to have any pics of me when I am prego. With Conner my belly never did extend beyond my boobs. Dumb boobs. This time... belly has broken the boob perimeter. I have been uncomfortable since November and I am enormous. Ug! Why do I we have to be pregnant for nine months?

I am extrememly happy for you! I had a feeling you were gonna have a boy! Can't wait til Baby boy (no-name) Lewis meets his new buddy!

Powered By Blogger