Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer fun





















Brinley dipped her toes in the water. We went up to my dad's for a few days, just to try and get out of the heat. We found a splash pad that would have been fun, but Tag and Whitley were not impressed. I finally got Whitley to put her hand in it right before we left.







Taggert found a dumptruck and that was all he needed.




We went up to Cedar mtn. and went fishing. Tanner caught one! Grandma caught one, too!

We also went up to Idaho to see my nephew, Harold, and his cute wife, Allison, off to South Carolina. He is in the navy and will be going to school there for a couple of years. Then, he will be on a submarine! I am so proud of him. It was hard to see him go, but I am grateful for the choices he has made in his life(:


This is Tanner with his two favorite cousins, Cody and Bradley.

And, finally, this is what happen's when you trespass on my property. You get blown away by a .30/30

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Whitley and her grandpa.

You don't mess with Trent, people! Sheesh!

Powered By Blogger