It was a great weekend! Thanks for letting us "hang" there. Brinley looked absolutely loverly and Trent did a wonderful job on the blessing.
I heard you weren't feeling too good. I hope everything is going well. And just to let you know... none of us got sick. Maybe it was something you ate later or at the buffet?
I was worried everybody would get sick and never want to come back. Kevin got sick, too, but I can't figure out what it was, oh well. I am better now(:
3 comments:
that is such a good idea to make the dress out of your wedding dress, I am SO doing that... if we ever have a girl I guess... ha ha
It was a great weekend! Thanks for letting us "hang" there. Brinley looked absolutely loverly and Trent did a wonderful job on the blessing.
I heard you weren't feeling too good. I hope everything is going well. And just to let you know... none of us got sick. Maybe it was something you ate later or at the buffet?
I was worried everybody would get sick and never want to come back. Kevin got sick, too, but I can't figure out what it was, oh well. I am better now(:
Post a Comment