My two handsome boys all ready for the first day of school! Taggert started Kindergarten last Wednesday! I was really worried at first, but I think he is going to do just fine. There are a lot of good people looking at for him at the school and I think everyone wants to help him succeed. I know this sounds crazy, but he is already acting older after just four days of school.
Tanner is in a 3rd/4th split class because he is a smartie pants. I am really excited about his teacher this year. She will do well to push Tanner to the limit.
Not long after Whitley woke up, she started asking for Tanner. "Tanner, where are you?" We went downstairs for a minute and she started playing with his legos. I came back upstairs to finish whatever it was I was doing and forgot about her. Pretty soon I got thinking that it was really quiet so I went back downstairs looking for her. I looked in all the bedrooms down there and couldn't find her. I started freaking out a littl
e bit, but then I went into the family room and there she was fast asleep.


2 comments:
It's crazy that school has started... well we start next week, but wow did this summer fly by... that picture of Whitley is hilarious,I like the phone laying there... maybe she was trying to call Tanner and then just got too tired... ha ha
I can't believe Tag is in kindergarten! He'll do great and will learn so many things!
Whitley girl was pooped, looking for Tanner!
Post a Comment