Tag had his eye surgery on Tuesday and everything went really well. The doctor said about 80% of these types of surgeries never need anything else to be done so we will just have to wait and see how straight his eye ends up being. She is a good doctor and I am very hopeful that this will be his last surgery for awhile.
Tag graduated from preschool last Thursday which is exciting for me for next year because we have full day kindergarten here. Whitley and Taggert are starting to act like twins so it will be good to seperate them for awhile. Then maybe they will miss each other enough to be nice to each other when they are together. I am going to try and tackle potty training with him this summer. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I've tried putting him in underwear and he just pees and keeps playing so he could give a darn if he is dripping wet. I've joked that Whitley will be potty trained beforel he will, but it may not be a joke(:
Tanner is done with school next Friday and he has decided that he wants me to homeschool him next year. I just laughed at him. That's not going to happen because I would kill him. He would drive me crazy. Besides, we've got some good things going on at our school, and I would hate for him to miss out on all the fun there(:
Whitley is becoming quite the little talker. I think her favorite word is "NO". She and Tag were fighting yesterday morning and I started singing "Love at HOme" and she was waving her hand at me to stop and saying NO, NO. I had to laugh.
I am 33 weeks pregnant and I am getting very hot and miserable. I split my pubic bone when I slipped in the bathroom chasing after Tag and it has been very painful. I will have to ask my doctor today what that means for delivery because I don't think it's going to heal until I'm not pregnant anymore. I hope this kid doesn't split me in half coming out. It is driving me crazy not to know for sure what this baby is. Yesterday, I washed some tiny boy clothes and some tiny girl clothes, and I guess I will just have to be okay with that. So, that's all for now, hope everyone is doing good.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You split your pubic bone! I immediately scrunched my legs together when I read that. My mom broke her tailbone when she was pregnant with my sister Melanie. She slipped on ice. I hope the delivery doesn't kill you! I couldn't imagine.
Glad to hear that Tag's surgery went well. I hope you can figure out the potty training thing. My suggestion is lame, but here it is...be consistent. I know it's hard right now, but I also remembering trying everything with Cody. I kept him nekkid and let him pee down his legs. That did it for him. But for some reason, I have a feeling Tag wouldn't mind.
Hmmmmmm. Conner's favorite word is 'no'. He likes to draw it out. "Noooooooooooo!" Sometimes it sounds like, "New-ohhhhh!"
Larry would like know how the hell you split your pubic bone. Seriously Jenny, only you!!! Good luck with that. We wish you the best. So will we be seeing you and your pregnant belly before the little one comes out?
I hope you are doing okay with your split pubic bone. I haven't seen you around at school lately. I have a gift for the new baby too.
How in the world did you do that??? Oh the pain and angony of it all. My little Jenny you have so many trials and tribulations no wonder you are one of the strongest women I know.. I hope you feel better soon.
Alex was easy to potty train he pretty much was completely done day and night in a week. Now Brock on the other hand took about a month for night time too. but all in all pretty easy. He wanted to wear big boy undies like Alex although when we first got them he showed them to Scott and then proceded to pee in them.
We tried to make a game of it to hit the cheerios. We tried treats when he pottied in the toilet. We did turn him around backwards on the potty and that seemed to help. He didn't want to poop in the potty though since he was afraid to let it go down the toilet. Secretly I think he wanted to save it.
He was a daddy's boy so whenever we went somewhere I told him he could go with the big boys to potty and not with me anymore if he wore undies. That seemed to help alot since he didn't want to be a baby like Kassy. Good Luck with that.
Maybe do him and Whitley at the same time. They can sit in there together..LOL
I'm glad Tag had his surgery and all is good with him we will keep him in our prayers and you too. Love ya Wendy
Kate, I am not planning on going anywhere until this baby is born. I told Trent he should just tuck me away in a cave somewhere because I am so miserable that I am just ornery. I can't hardly walk right without pain. I can't stand on one leg to put my own pants on. I am just a mess. Trent wanted to go camping over Memorial Day and I was looking at him like " Are you serious" I would tell him to take the boys and just go, but I am scared for him to leave me alone. I've been having contractions, but nothing serious...so far. So, unless you are planning a trip down this way in the next few weeks, you won't get to see this prego belly(:
Post a Comment