I made it one more week before I went into pre-term labor. I guess that's something to be grateful for. I am so sick of my incompetent uterus. I am dialated to a 3 and 70% effaced. They sent me home with some pills I'm supposed to take if the contractions start again and basically said "Good luck!" So, I have six weeks to go and if I can seriously make it another two, we will be in good shape.
On to other news, Tanner had bike safety training at Cub scouts on Wednesday. He rode his bike home from the church and crashed. Trent called me because I was still at young women's and said we needed to take him to the emergency room and I freaked out. I didn't let him finish before I hung up the phone or I would have found out that it wasn't as serious as my mind was making it. I was seeing a gaping hole in his head and bones sticking out of him arm. He did scrape his arm and side pretty good, but he didn't need stictches. He just has a bad case of road rash, and he is milking it for all it is worth. I guess he does need to be babied every now and then, he gets so left out being the oldest.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
D%*n your imcompetent uterus! Hang in there. Rest. And keep that baby in for at least 2 more weeks!
Tell Tanner that I hope he heals quickly and to pay attention to the Bike Safety Course a little more closely, next time! :)
I totally agree with Tanner. You need to be babied when you are the oldest. I know the feeling. Anyways Taggert was so cute today.
hey girl we're thinking of you, hang in there and keep us 'posted' :)
Now the mommy gets to be pampered a little bit. Hope all goes well. Keep your little bun in the oven as long as you can. I'll keep you in my prayers. Yes, I pray Clairesse. THERE I said it!! LOL I just watched that movie again. It's always good to bring your spirits up.. I love you all. Love Auntie wendy
Post a Comment