Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Random pics






I wasn't going to post anything more until the baby comes because, I'll just be honest here, I have not been a very likable person. It's not that I want my baby to be born early and have problems, I think I am just really irritated with my incompetent uterus. My pregnancy with Tanner was uneventful. Sure, I had morning sickness in the beginning and my back hurt towards the end, but I didn't have any of this pre-term labor crap. It's not fun so I am trying something different, which may or may not work. I am trying to pretend that I am not pregnant and just go on with my life and then when our little miracle does arrive, we won't all be on the edge of insanity. I will be 36 weeks on Friday! But who's counting(:






Here are some pictures from Memorial Day. We decided to head to some cooler country and do some geocaching in Cedar.Grandma put Whitley's hair up in piggy tails and she looked so cute. I am going to have to start doing something with her hair so she feels girly(:

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hold on! One more week then you can let things take their course!!

I love Whitley's pig tails. Too cute for words!

Jen Wade said...

Good Luck dear, we're thinken of you :) keep us posted ha

Wendy said...

the piggies are so cute. She's changed so much in such a short time!! They are some cuties!

Powered By Blogger