

Wish you were that flexible, huh?

Whitley is a growing girl! I just had her at the doctor's and she weighs 22lbs. and 15oz, and is 271/4" long! She is sitting up all by herself . She is starting to eat baby food which I think is helping her sleep through the night (It's about time:) And she is just fun to have around. I tell her that all the time. She is such a good baby, now that her acid reflux is under control. I just took her off her medicine about three weeks ago and she is still doing really good without it. WE are just really grateful to have her!!!
4 comments:
What a cuttie!!! I love the picture of her belly hanging out! That's about how I feel!!!! So cute!!!
Teehehehe! How cute! Conner was 17 1/2 pounds and 27 1/2 inches long at his 6 month. Conner is still having problems eating solids. Poop.
You can put her in a "face forward" car seat now! Well you probably were able to a while ago.
It's good to see everyone doing well and very happy.
She's a doll! I hate missing her grow up. love being able to watch it here though! She's still much smaller then my kids were at that age especially "Tundra". My belly hangs out like that but it's not nearly as CUTE!!!!
Hey guys... she is so cute and I can not get over how big she is... it is sooo cute, our youngest Bron is about the same weight...but he is 16 months... he like the other boys takes after there dad skinny bones jones.... good to see all is going well... love the updates
Post a Comment