What's that story about J. Golden Kimball? He came to visit the Saints in ST. George and told them if he had a home in hell and a house in St. George, he'd sell the house and move home-ha, ha, ha(: Well, that's how we were feeling yesterday!!! It was 110 degrees here!!! And it's only May. I think we are in for a long, hot summer): I am so excited): NOT!!
We tried to cool off a little in the pond behind our house. I think it helped, a little. Yes, we actually found a swimsuit to fit Whitley. She looked so cute. She didn't like the water, but she looked good. Taggert tried to drown himself a couple of times. He couldn't understand that there was a slope, but it didn't keep him from wanting to be in the water.


5 comments:
is that what's left of your river??? looks like fun!! Taggert sounds like he is fearless!! Whitley is too cute!! Tanner must have been in school huh!!
110 degrees! That is hell. I love Whitley's swimsuit! I just bought Conner a swim shirt and trunks. Can't wait till we put them on him.
Fun at the Reber home!
The pond is actually man made. Trent's cousin now owns that property and he is going to put fish in it. This is the cousin that Trent works for. He has his own construction business and he man handled that river back to where it should be in a big D-9 front end loader. If it wouldn't have been for him, we would probably still have a river flowing through our backyard. We actually have our fields back and have planted alfalfa. It's just about back to normal.
I am so glad to know that you guys have a blog too! Aren't they a great way of keeping up on life! Looks like you guys are doing very well! Your little one sure is growing up fast!
I'm thinking the sun would be nice about now. It has rained non-stop since Tuesday night. I'm beginning to think I was transported to Seattle during the night. My yard finally looks green though and not brown, except for the lovely yellow dandelions all over!! Smile my Jenny I love ya!!
Post a Comment