Wednesday, April 16, 2008

For Larry



This is just for Larry. He wanted a picture of Trent's new truck so here it is. Just so everyone knows, we don't own this truck. It is Trent's work truck. His boss made him the superintendent so he has been traveling a lot and has been gone a lot, too. So I guess we'll take the good and the bad! The good news is we can use it whenever we want so it's like ours, we just don't have to pay insurance or a truck payment!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Nice ride Trent! And it's free...even better.

I like your new background and the picture of the boys on the horses. My friend Holly told me that there is some company that will turn your blog postings into a book! It could be kindof like your scrapbook or journal!

Wendy said...

Cool truck!!Do they pay for the gas too???? love the new look. How do you guys do it???

Randi said...

Just thought that I would check in and leave you our blog address. We've been checking out your blog for a while, but I'm to lazy to leave comments. It looks like you guys are doing really good. Nice ride!!! Both of you got nice rides. I have not seen Jenny's car either. Your kids are getting big. I wish I could figure out a way to slow that whole process down.

Nater said...

Whoa!!! Does that even fit in Littlefield? Nice truck!!

Powered By Blogger