Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter in Bloom













We took this picture Easter weekend, just before we headed up north. (For those of you who know Littlefield, this was taken just above the cemetary) The desert can actually be pretty! We rode the 4-wheeler up there and there were flowers everywhere. It smelled good, too! We couldn't seem to get all the kids to look at us as we tried to take the picture and we took several, but it still turned out cute!










I didn't get very many pictures from Easter because I left my chip in the computer. I was downloading pictures so I'd be sure to have plenty of room for Whitley's first Easter, and then forgot to put it back in the camera so here are a few that I got. We found these in Whitley's Easter basket and had to put them on her. We had a family party and I think not ten minutes after we got there, Whitley pooped all over herself and her carseat. I happen to know her very well and had a change of clothes for her!











4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh those poopy blow outs.... good times. It was so nice to see you guys, even though I added some new decorations to the side of your car. Did you see my blog about my dorkiness? I've been checking your blog everyday to see if you've updated it. I need to get a life, but I was so excited to see your new post! I need to e-mail some of the Easter pics to you of your kids. Those flowers and your kiddies are so beautiful!

Jen said...

Hey, I just noticed you added some links! Good job. Just to let you know.... You entered my blog address wrong. Here it is -
http://sjandcc.blogspot.com
(you left out the "n" in and)

Wendy said...

they are just adorable and the flowers are gorgeous. Some of my favorite of God's creations!

Tulpe Paul said...

lenwo da Rebers
don't know fin komtacl
still remember me.
neway kahto na paye tuhihk
intum tacl ingacn.
sorry I use Kosreans in case
if you two still know and
understand it.

kay am out am gonna tour other pix..danx!
lung lasr to you two.

Powered By Blogger