Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Family fun




I had to get this on video because it sounds so funny and I have no idea how she does it. She had us all laughing that day. I remember when Tanner was a baby, we use to say that we didn't need to go to a movie because we had TANNER for entertainment. Well, it must be hereditary because now we have WHITLEY to entertain us!












We went to California this last weekend for Christy's step son's wedding in the Los Angeles Temple. That Temple is a fortress! We really wanted to go to Disneyland while we were there, but we took the kids to the beach instead. (It was cheaper!) It was their first time ever to play in the ocean. Tanner loved it! Taggert didn't think he would like it. He clung to me, but then once I dipped his toes in, he didn't think it was too bad. Whitley had just woke up from a nap so I'm sure she was wondering what the heck was going on. I wish we could have stayed longer, but it was a fun break from the car.






Oh, and speaking of car... we got a new one! Trent came home from work early last week, which is very unusual these days, and told me to get ready because we were going to St. George to get me a car. We had been looking at the Mazda C-X9 since the summer and we were trying to figure out how we could aford it. Then, a couple of weeks ago Trent came home with a new Dodge that he said Davey had bought for him as a work truck. So that just took care of our financial problem. We actually took our new car to California and we are so grateful that we don't have to drive our little Dogde Intrepid anymore!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Okay, the video is so cute. Conner spits just like Whitley does also.

How fun for your family to go to California for your step-nephew's wedding. I love the picture of Whitley crying when you are at the ocean.

And last but not least.... hello! You have a new car! I love it! No more Arapahoe racer. I'm soooo jealous. When I saw the pic of the car and read that you got a new one, I gasped! I told Steve to come look at it and he pouted and said no. (It's just because he's jealous too) I'm so happy and excited for you. I bet every time you get in the car, your heart flutters with excitement!

Kate said...

Whitley really enjoyed the ocean I see. I love your car but where is the truck? Larry wants to see that too!!!

Wendy said...

love the new car but I think it would still be a bit small for my 6ft 1 and 2 inch sons!! they can't even fit in our truck good. It's not going to be pretty when Brock hits puberty!! Kassy would fit good though!!She's almost as tall as me now!!! Not good at all.. I think I'm shrinking!!!

Jen Wade said...

I love your car, that is great, I couldn't talk brad into that one, we have a mazda, but of course the mini van... lame. no we like it but yours is so much cuter, i love it....

Powered By Blogger