Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a Blessing!


I just met a lady at the Dr. office today who has a baby in the NICU because she had her at 26 weeks. She has been in there for two and a half months. Right at that moment I felt so blessed to have a healthy, sweet baby girl. And, even though she was a month early, she didn't have to stay even one extra day in the hospital. The doctor said today she looks perfect. She's gaining weight good, her color is good, she is pooping and peeing good. I am just really grateful for her. She is starting to have periods where she is wide eyed and bushy tailed where she just stares around at us all like she doesn't know quite what to think, but it is fun to see her eyes opened and be able to talk to her. The kids love her. Taggert and Whitley fight over who gets to hold her, but they are all so cute with her kissing her hands and her head and her cheeks.

6 comments:

Jen Wade said...

she is beautiful! All of your kids are so stinken cute, congrats I'm so glad she is doing so well :)

Erika said...

Jenny, she's adorable! Congratulations, I'm glad she's doing well. I hope the labor went smooth as well. What cute kids you have!

Jen said...

She's already changed so much! She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her and kidnap her. I'm kidding. We are also glad that she is strong and healthy.

SarahMarie said...

She is so adorable and the kids look so cute with her. Thanks for letting me see her the other day.

Wendy said...

She's a beautiful baby. She reminds me alot of you except that you were darker okay kinda yellow for a while. But she's too cute. The pictures with her sibs are just precious. I too would like to kidnap her for a while. I hate being so far away. Hugs and kisses, Wendy

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger