Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's a Girl!!!







Yesterday at 3:05pm, Brinley Rae finally made her appearance! I had another crazy labor. She weighed 6lbs 5oz and is 19". She is not as chunky as Whitley was when she was born, but I have a feeling it won't take her very long to get that way. Grandma and Grandpa Reber brought the kids up to the hospital to meet her last night and when Grandma tried to hold the baby, Whitley said, "No, mine." I think she is definitely a keeper. She is a month early but she is eating good and is healthy. We are so grateful for another sweet baby girl. I would write more but I have a baby to feed now(:

4 comments:

Jen said...

You have 4 kids! It seems like yesterday when you had to feed Whitley! She's a cutey. We can't wait to see her and hold her and steal her. I'm kidding! Sorta.

Wendy said...

She is too adorable and I do think she looks a bit like you did as a baby. Okay a lot like you did as a baby. You are a brave little soul. It was really good talking to you yesterday. I'm glad she's here and healthy. Give them all hugs and kisses for us!!

Randi said...

Congratulations! I am glad that everything went well and that she is healthy.

SarahMarie said...

I can't wait to meet her. I have a gift for her! Congratualtions!

Powered By Blogger