Friday, April 17, 2009
Tag's eye surgery
Tag's surgery was postponed because the eye doctor was unable to see him for his pre-op appointment after we waited for an hour and a half. I was so mad. We waited for about an hour and 10 minutes and they finally took us back, and then we waited some more. Then, they came in to tell us that the doctor had an emergency come in and that they would have to reschedule. Well, we were leaving for Disney World the next week and his surgery was supposed to be this last Tuesday. I really, really like the eye doctor. She is great, but I hate her office. I would switch, because I just really don't put up with this kind of crap, but it's not the doctor I have a problem with. So, needless to say, we will probably have to wait until after the baby is born to get his eye taken care of, unless by some miracle, she can squeeze him in somewhere in the next month):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
sorry about that. Hopefully they will get it together soon for little Tag's sake!!
Post a Comment