First, I have to apologize for my blog background, I am having some technial difficulties getting the whole page to change so sorry. Anyway, we did some 4-wheelin' on New year's day with friends and family. We seemed to spend a lot more time stopped looking at whatever our tour guide, my father-in-law, was pointing out but we still had a great time. I am sure Tanner was just glad to be out of the house for once on his Christmas break!


Whitley is holding onto Trent's ears, it was so cute. All the munchkins that went with us.


2 comments:
Whitley looks so cute with her little hat on! Looks like fun!
It looks so warm where you are.. Don't you want some of the 8 foot drifts like I have in my front yard??? Alex made a snow boarding ramp and snow boarded off the top of his truck while he was home on Christmas break... Never a dull moment here..
Post a Comment