Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween



Halloween is usually a big deal at our house. I have so much fun dressing the kids up, but this year it just seemed to come too fast. I didn't even get my Halloween decorations up. We did manage to carve some pumpkins, but that was the extent of our celebrations this year. Tanner wanted to be a dead cowboy.( I think he got the idea from a Bundy cousin last year) I was not creative at all with Tag, he was just a cowboy because we had stuff from Trek left over. Whitley was a carebear. She looked so cute. She kept her hood on and her round face was just so cute poking out. The elementary school does a halloween carnival every year and then a trunk or treat afterwards. So that was how we spent our Halloween!

7 comments:

Kate said...

They look good! Whitley is so cute. You can tell she is a daddys girl! What is on your driveway?

jenreb said...

It's a whole bunch of block to build a retaining wall inbetween us and the in-laws. Hopefully we will get it done before, oh you know us. It may just become a permanent fixture.

Jen said...

Totally like the idea of the dead cowboy! I think Tanner would enjoy anything you put on him, as a costume and Whitley is the cutest Care Bear out there!

I'd be crackin' that whip on getting the wall up.

Wendy said...

Boy they are so cute!! Darling little care bear and cowboys.. A dead cowboy that's too funny..

Wendy said...

by the way what is a trunk or treat??? What happened to trick or treat??? boy am I out of the loop or what??

jenreb said...

trunk or treat is for those of us who don't trust our neighbors to give us edible candy, or also in our case where we don't live in a neighborhood that we can go door to door. This way the cars just park in the parking lot and you go car to car. It is quick and your kids go home happy.

Wendy said...

that sounds like fun. Wish they would have had that when we were little or my kids were little. We just went to places that we knew the people or we didn't go..

Powered By Blogger