Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Twilight frenzie!
Okay, so, I was never really interested in the whole "Twilight" crap. People kept telling me I had to read the books, and I was like, "'whatever, I'm not going to waste my time on vampires." But I happened to see a trailer from the movie and my curiosity was piqued. I saw the movie opening weekend and was amazed at the feelings and emotions it brought out in me. So, I saw it again last weekend with my schmoopy, good as the first time, but he didn't get what all the hype was about. So, I've had some time on my hands, not feeling well and being in bed alot, that I thought, "what the heck, why not see what happens next" Last Friday, I finished the second book. Saturday and early Sunday morning I finished the third book, and Sunday and into Monday, I finished the series. The last two days I have been on Stephenie Meyer's website reading outtakes and tidbits, anything I could find. I heard she had started another book, "Midnight Sun" that was in Edward's point of view to go along with the first book, but she wasn't finished with it and it accidentally got leaked. She is quite upset about it and may not finish it. I read the chapters that were leaked and I will be severly disappointed if she can't find it in herself to finish. (It was good!) So, yeah, anyway, word to the wise, don't start if you don't have some time on your hands because they definitely leave an impression. I'm actually kind of glad I didn't read them before because I would have been way too impatient for the next book to come out. Anyway, I guess it has been a good escape from the misery of the first trimester, but I guess I can always dream!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Are you pregant??? That's so cool if you are... I'm guessing you are by your comments since you never told me....
uhh hello? You better make an official announcment... congrats reber family, you have been a slacker on posting lately so I feel like we haven't talked in forever... anyhoo whats going on?
and ha ha loved the books too I felt that exact same way, I was not planning on reading them, then did and read them all really fast...ooooh whats a girl to do.
Sorry Wendy for not telling you, I wasn't going to tell anyone until after Christmas because I have had so many miscarriages, but at Tim's funeral Kate and Jen guessed that I was. I have been really sick so I haven't done much of anything lately and probably won't for a while longer. I'm due July 3! And we are excited, if I can just survive this first trimester!
John says if you're trying to catch up to him on the # of kids in the family, you do it at your own dang risk! LOL =)
Congratulations you guys!
Oh, by the way, this is our family blog that we started. We're still new at though so don't laugh. =) Oh and he also said he's sending an email to everybody again with our address and phone number. Love ya!
Oh my Jenny don't be sorry you didn't tell me. I do understand I just feel like I don't belong anymore.I guess that shouldn't surprise me since I never really did in the first place
Hey I actually got this book from the library and read it. Not too bad at all. I need to get the next ones now...Maybe I'll take Kassy to the movie with me. Scott would never go of that you can be sure.. LOL
Post a Comment