Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tanner's two front teeth

Tanner is upset because he won't be able to eat apples for awhile. It is so funny to hear him talk that I have actually caught myself talking with a lisp just because I like the sound of it. He really will be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" although he doesn't think that is a very good present. He is concerned with what color his braces are going to be and I said "hold off buddy, you've only got two permanent teeth so far. Let's wait and see what the other ones do". For some reason he thinks braces will be cool just because his dad had them. I want him to be like his daddy, just not every aspect.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh the good ole days when your kids didn't have front teeth!! He is too cute!

I just love your new family picture. Your kids are growing up way too fast and I'm missing it all!! I just hate it sometimes.

I, too, have to remember to Bloom where I'm planted!!

Jen said...

I use to think braces were cool when I was a kid, also. I bet he won't think they are too cool if he has to get them. Heaven help you if he does!

Jen Wade said...

your kids are so cute, my boys do the same thing,... they want to be just like there dad... and your new family picture is soooo cute I love it!!!

Powered By Blogger