
We went up to northern Utah this last weekend for my "little" brother's new baby girls blessing. He has got such a cute little family. (It is interesting to note, which I probably have before, that every one of my siblings and I have all had two boys first and anyone who has ventured out past that has gotten a girl next. I only have one brother who has more than three, but I think it is kind of cool.) As I watched my brothers with their kids and my kids, I just felt very proud of who they have become.


I've got good brothers and I am glad that we have stayed close. I feel like I miss out on a lot living so far away but it is always fun to go home and laugh and joke around. I call my brothers putz sometimes but it doesn't mean I don't love them, in fact in means just the opposite and I am glad they know it(:
2 comments:
Jenny I must agree with you. I feel like I miss out on lots of things being so far away... But like you I am proud of who you all have become!! You are truly special children of God and I am proud to have you as siblings. I wish we were closer. I know that is my fault for being so far and not keeping in touch. I tend to get so wound up with my own little world and following my kids that I shut out the real world and I'm sorry. I do love you all very much and you are very special to me. You'll never know how much you really do mean to me even though I don't show it. I miss you so much sometimes it hurts...Thank goodness I have Heavenly Father to help me through the rough spots without him I would be truly alone in the world!!
That's so sweet Jenny! The pictures turned out soooo good! Who's your photographer? I think I need to hire her. jk
I read what you wrote about your brothers to Steve and he smiled. He's a man of few words, but I know he appreciates it.
Post a Comment