Trent and I have been on a painting spree this spring! We started with Whitley's room. (I have never seen Trent more diligent in getting a project done than when he was working on Whitley's room-I think he was really anxious to have "our" room back (: ) We did it in Tinker Bell colors. Now we just need to go to Disneyland and get some Tinker Bell paraphanelia to put up and it will be done!
Next, we painted our bedroom! Trent let me pick out the colors and I picked a dark purple for the accent wall.
He thought I had gone gothic on him. He actually had a nightmare the first night after we painted it. He thought the wall was falling on him and he jumped out of bed to catch it-it was funny! The other walls are a pale purple. I really love it, but Trent is still traumatized so it will take him awhile to get used to it.(:
We painted Trent's office just this last weekend, but we are still working on the trim so I don't have a picture, but it has been fun to finally get some color in our house. We have lived here for almost five years and we are tired of the "copper blush" that we painted our whole house with, that was actually more blush than copper.


2 comments:
Whoa what a change in your room! Whitley's room looks cute. I really want to re-do my room and possibly Cody's room.
boy aren't we ambitious!! looking great!
Post a Comment