I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I remember when I was first pregnant and I would see those women in the waiting room that were ready to pop and wish it was me, and now I am that woman in the waiting room. I still wish I was due in July, but I'm hoping that in another 6 weeks or so we will have a new baby boy at our house. It really has gone by fast!
 |
McCabe is so good with them!
|
I put all three of my younger kids in swim lessons this week to try and pass the time while Tanner is gone on his adventure to England and I must have been mad. It has been so bloody hot this week. I mean, seriously, 116-120 degrees, AND, to top it off, our AC went out. Our house has hovered at about 85 inside so when you consider it's 120 outside, it's a huge difference. But still too hot for a big momma like I've become.
Tanner is on the downhill side of his trip to England. He will spend these last four days in Scotland and then on Sunday he will come home. He has had a grand adventure and I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope he took lots of pictures. I am so jealous but I hoped he learned a lot. It's good preperation for his mission!
1 comment:
I can honestly say, I am not jealous that you are pregnant! Oh I feel for you! The heat. The pain. The stress. Ug! I'm glad that it has gone by fast for you. It really seems like it has gone by fast. Mine took forever!
It will be fun to hear about Tanner's trip.
Hang in there and get that ac fixed ASAP!
Post a Comment