Sunday, June 10, 2012

Brinley's 3!

We had another swim party.  June is a great month to be born.

My Brinley girl has grown into quite the little lady. Some days it's hard to believe she's only 3, she acts so old. She is definetly fun to have around. She can handle Tag, and get Tanner to carry her like a monkey, and most of the time she and Whitley play so good together. She says "I love you" and wants kissies and huggies before she goes to bed. The one thing she doesn't want is anything to do with the potty. I've tried the sticker chart. I bought her princess panties. I even bought her a Rapunzel barbie for when she goes on the potty, but she won't budge. I really don't want two kids in diapers and they won't let her go to preschool if she's not potty trained. I just don't get it. I've heard that girls are so much easier than boys, but...I'm not seeing it. But, we're glad she's part of our family!

A new backpack to start preschool with, we hope!


A cook set to make cupcakes!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger