Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bundy Reunion











Tanner running in the races.
He won first place!
Tag running.  He's fast but littler than all the rest.
We decided to go to the Bundy Reunion this year because we haven't been since Tag was two!  The kids had a great time!  Tag found a new girlfriend and Whitley made friends with a cousin.  They loved the dance and even got Grandma and Grandpa Reber to join us!  I was trying to teach Tanner to swing and he thought I was crazy, but it was fun!
Tag starting off.  He was excited.
Dancing with Brin was fun because she's so light.
Grandpa with Whitley, so cute!
Whitley and her cousin Becca.
Grandma and Tag.
Tanner and Brin, she always had a partner.
Pine cone ridge, where you throw it off and it comes back to you.
Becca and Brin are friends, too!
Becca and Whit sharing the princess chair.  They were actually pointing out the princesses who were not wearing modest dresses.  I thought that was pretty impressive for a 3 and 4 year old!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger