For Brinley's birthday we had a swim party. I just love her in her new swim suit! She has been so fun to have around! She is talking so good, now if I can get her potty trained(: She is really easy going most of the time, but she does let you know if you mess with her things.
 |
| She is just so sweet! Look at that smile! |
She got a new doll from Aunt Kandie!
She loves her new bike and so does Whitley and Taggert so we may have a fight on our hands):

Aunt Shanie made her a new blanket and Brinley said, "I don't like it" She is such a pill. She has one favorite blanket and she won't go to bed without. I am hoping she will grow to love this new one because it is so cute!

Our pool has seen better days. It used to have three rings, now we're down to one. Tanner won't even swim in it because it's for babies, but the other kids didn't mind it's shallow depth(:
1 comment:
summer birthday! so fun!! I love Tanner's comment about the pool being for babies... sounds awefully familiar!! haha! Cute pics!
Post a Comment