Thursday, March 17, 2011

Christmas in February!

Our kids got a trip to Disneyland for Christmas, which didn't go over very well in December, but I guess it's the thought that counts!

One of the first rides we went on was It's a Small World and Tanner was not happy.  This was his face during the whole ride.

Tag loved it though!  He was clapping and waving at all the dancing children.  It was fun to ride with him!

Brinley woke up just as the ride was finishing but I think she would have liked it.  Whitley seemed to enjoy the singing!



We went to the beach one day.  It was nice until the wind started to blow and then it got a little chilly.



We had 9 kids from age 13 to 2.

My brother, Larry, and his family.

My brother, Steve, and his family.

We went to Goofy's kitchen for breakfast on Valentines Day!  It was good eats and we got to see a lot of the characters.

 Our whole group with Goofy!  He was quite the host!
Jace and Ty and Brinley.  They were so cute with her!
 My poor kids are freaks!  They were all upset that I wanted a picture of them with Jessie and the army guy.  I was like, "Please someone just take a picture so I can get them out of here" Pansies!
Tag finally smiled long enough for this pic but neither one of them were too sure about the fairies.  I thought Whitley would love them.  What do I know?

Tag loves Mater!  Trent said he was in awe actually getting to see him in person!
Ty and Whitley on the teacup ride.
It was a memorable trip for more reasons than one!  We finally got to use our timeshare that we've had since 2005, and the place was very nice.  We learned a lot and hopefully will do things better the next time we go!

2 comments:

Jen Wade said...

First of all the video is hilarious! I thought the balloons were a fantastic idea! and Taggert woulda been happy with just the balloons haha, I think its so funny cause it's happened to us too! We bought the boys a basketball standard for christmas one year, we spent all the time Christmas Eve putting it together and we set it up outside... wrapped the box, recorded them... and got nothen!! My reaction was the same as yours... aren't you excited!???? Little stinkers... YOUR WELCOME!!! right?! ha ha, what can ya do... the pics are cute from your trip, glad you could go!!

Jen said...

Despite a few hiccups - Disneyland was still fun! Next time, just you and me Jenny... :0

Powered By Blogger