 |
| The whole fam damily minus Tanner who had more important things to do. |
Our annual pilgrimage to Kolob Mountain for the Jensen Reunion. It was nice up there this year. No rain, not too cold at night and not at all hot during the day, just how I like it. I didn't take many pictures, don't know why really. We got up there a day late because Trent had to work on Saturday, but we did get to stay until Monday. I tried to pack two pair of shoes for all of my kids. It was a good idea because once we got there I found out Whitley's tennis shoes were too small and so were Brinley's. So Whitley wore Tag's shoes and then Brinley just wore her sandals with socks. They are just growing too fast. Whitley got to shoot the BB gun for the first time with some help from dad. She said the guns were loud, she is such a girl. I got to shoot, too and I must say that I am pretty good. It must have been my puple sweatshirt, plaid pink bottoms combo that made me so lucky(: Brinley was having fun making new friends with Whitney. It was fun seeing all the newlywedded cousins with their new little families. The Jensen family is growing. In 10 years or so, we might even compete with the Bundy reunion(: Fun times!
 |
| Whitley shooting the loud gun. |
 |
| purple sweatshirt, plaid pants, winning combo |
 |
| Brinley and Whitney |
 |
| My fine hanging man(: |
No comments:
Post a Comment