All of these cute girls are my up-line. They have all been so helpful in helping me build my business. They don't just sign you up and then leave you on your own to figure it out for yourself. You can actually call them and they will help you with whatever you need. They have been so good to me!
We had to get a picture with Jeff Graham, the guy in the suit. He is the Vice President of the whole company, and Jenny to his left knows him personally. I was not going to be able to go to the conference because of financial issues. When Jenny found out, she called up Jeff and got me a ticket. I am so glad I was able to go. I am so impressed with the founders of this company: Dallin and Randy Larsen and Henry Marsh. It was reiterated time and time again that we are to put God first and then our families and then Mona Vie. I love what Dallin said, too, "When you are blessed, become a blessing for someone else." This company isn't just about the money, although there is some to be made. They are about giving back. They have whats called the MORE project which gives back to the people of Brazil, where the acai berry comes from, which is the main ingredient of the Mona Vie juice. They have built orphanges and schools. They have given jobs to single mothers so that they can provide for their children and they have also given the people that work for them a better quality of life. I am so anxious for the time when I can go down to Brazil with my family and help. I know it will bring me great satisfaction!


No comments:
Post a Comment