

We decided to get waaay out of town for the long weekend and headed up to Idaho to go camping with my family. Before I was married, it had become a tradition with my family to go every year. It made me feel bad as I talked to my brother as he was telling me about going that I had not been up there in all of my 11 years of marriage, so we went! We took the in-laws camp trailer and boy are we glad we did!! It snowed on us that first night and it was sooo cold. I didn't bother to bring coats for any of us, honestly I didn't think we could possibley get snow! By the next day, it wasn't so cold and things were starting to dry out. We did a little 4-wheelin' and we even met up with Trent's good friend, Seth, who was camping in the same area. Small world. We ate a lot of good food, but most important, we spent some good time with family. I love my family soo much and I want my kids to know their cousins. Family is just so important!!!!
1 comment:
It was nice seeing you, even though it was for only about 1 hour. I can't believe you didn't expect snow when you went camping! It always seems to rain or snow whenever the family goes camping up there! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Sorry we couldn't make it!
Post a Comment