Sunday, October 25, 2009

Whitley's 2 and Tanner's missing 2(:



















Whitley is now officially 2!!! I am starting to see a little more attitude coming out in her. She is starting to say "mine" and telling me "NO" a lot more than I can appreciate. She is still a cute little girl. I have been trying ot do more with her hair but she is so tender headed that most days I just leave it alone. She is not prissy but she does like her dollies, any dolly, or stuffed animal. She has tried "nursing" her dolly and even knew what the breast pump was used for. She is a sweet girl who loves her daddy, and she is not going to be left out just because she is a girl. She wants to ride the horse, ride the 4 wheeler, and play in the dirt just like her brothers. We are very grateful to have her in our home!

We have been watching Tanner's tonsils grow bigger and bigger over the last two years and the doctor finally decided they needed to come out. It's actually a funny story. I took Tanner to the doctor because he said he had a sore throat. When the doctor looked in his mouth he said, " Whoa! It looks like two balls back there!" I had to stifle a laugh because I didn't want the doctor to think I was a pervert or something, but once we got back in the car, Tanner said, "My balls are a little high-hahaha!" The poor kid doesn't have a chance(:










He had surgery last Tuesday and he has done really, really well. I was expecting him to be all whiney, but only occasionally has he been irritable. I have had to threaten him to keep him from running around.

Tag has been sick since last Wednesday so I have had all my kids home and Trent's sister's two girls so I am ready for my boys to go back to school.






Brinley is now 4 months old and she is geting so fun. She is staying up and playing longer during the day and she will laugh and smile at us. Whitley always says," Brinley talking." She has been such a good baby. All the kids love her so much, sometimes too much. It has been hard to tell Tag not to kiss her because he is sick so hopefully she won't get it too. When I took her in for her check up she weighed 15lbs. 10oz. and was 25 1/2" long. At four months, Whitley weighed 20lbs and was 26" long. So she is chunky, but not quite like her sister. I love my baby girls!!!



2 comments:

Jen Wade said...

that Dr. story is hilarious!!! Hope the sick ones feel better... crazy to see them all getting older

Jen said...

Like mother, like son..... and Uncle Larry. And Uncle Steve. Well, let's face it... he's part Lewis.

Tell Tanner sorry. I forgot to have Cody call him back. I've been a little busy.

I hope everyone feels better quickly and happy be-lated birthday Whitley!

Powered By Blogger