We decided to just get out of the heat this year and found ourselves in Cedar. We went camping up on Trent's parents property on Cedar Mountain and then went into Cedar on the fourth to watch the fireworks and just hang out. It was weird not being with family, but it was nice to be out of the blazing heat.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
cute!! Good to see some new picts, Brinley is so cute, hopefully she'll get over the "fussiness", glad to see your doing well.
How cute you all look. Miss seeing you at the post office or around town since I am gone. See you soon.
the pictures are just too precious of you and your family. You are truly blessed!!
I feel really blessed! Thanks!!
Awwwww! So sweet! I'm so happy for you and your family.
Post a Comment