Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She should start her own boutique!

My awesome sister-in-law is giving away some really, really cute SPRING blocks. For a chance to win, just visit her site and comment on your favorite cleaning tip-you won't be disappointed, especially if you win!!! She makes all kinds of cute, fun stuff, like clay Christmas ornaments, rag blankets, halloween costumes, curtains, aprons, the list goes on and on. She is amazing!!!! You can find her at www.sjcclewis.blogspot.com or just click on her link on my page to the right (Steve and Jen or Jen and Steve).

2 comments:

Wendy said...

yes she should. So much talent for one and then there's me.. But I can make Banana Nut bread now. Alex's Jocelyn taught me and I can do it my ownself now.. Happy Day!!

Brandy said...

Happy birthday to Tag! I feel so bad, I've been aweful at blogging and keeping up with everybody this last month. We were so glad to get to see you at the wedding, we just wish it could have been for longer than a few minutes. We love and miss all of you! =)

Powered By Blogger