Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby names

Tanner thought it would be fun to come up with names that came from Trent's name (Trent Rumell)and my name(Jenny Marie) combined. Here are some that we came up with.
1. Trejeny
2. Jentre
3. Jentry
4. Marell
5. Remie
6. Jenytre

Okay, so it was a little difficult, but there are two or three that really aren't that bad. I actually like #3 and #5. What do you think? Help us come up with some more and remember that we aren't sure what the baby is going to be yet. We may go get a 3-D ultrasound, but that all depends on the price so we may not know til the little turkey graces our presence(:

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Those are cute.. How about Tremany??? Could be cute..I'm so excited for you.. The 3-D's ultra sounds I've seen are way cool. Let us know.. I do love and miss you all bunches.

Brandy said...

Jenell, Jemell, Rumell Marie, that's about all I can think of lol. I liked Jentry for either a boy or girl and Marell for a girl. It's harder trying to get a boy name out of the names though... I'm so excited for you guys also! =)

Jen said...

Ooooo I like 3 and 5 also. There was a young couple that lived in our old ward and his name was Remy (sp?). How fun for your family!

Can't wait to meet the babe, herself/himself!

bow mom said...

I like 3 and 5. I heard a name the other day and wrote it down at school to tell you. When I heard it I thought of you. It was a boys name and it started w/ a T.

SarahMarie said...

They all sound cute and all your kids have wonderful names. I am sure you will be very creative and chose a good one.

Christy said...

I love
3. Jentry !!!!
4. Marell !!!! for a girl
5. Remie !!!!
I liked Brandy's suggestion of Jemell or Rumell Marie but would Tanner be offended by the use of Rumell again. I love the name Dori Marell for a girl. Dori (after your mom.) Or even Dori Christine if you wanted to include both moms. (or some version of Christine) I love making up names.

Wendy said...

How about Tucker John for a boy and Skyelar Makelle for a girl??? hmm what do you think... not a combo of your names but... fun

Powered By Blogger