- 10 & 5
5 years ago we had just finished building our house and I believe I was pregnant with Taggert, but didn't know it yet.
5 months ago Tanner was still in First grade, Taggert was in preschool, and Whitley was not sleeping through the night.
5 things I need to do tomorrow:
- Take Tag to St.George for his preschool class.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Change sheets on the beds.
- School board meeting.
- Trek reunion with the Ma's and Pa's.
5 bad habits I have:
- I pick at my kids-noses, ears, eye buggers. I know they all hate it but it is a pet peeve of mine to see little kids with those three parts 0f their faces dirty.
- Spending more money than I should-my excuse most of the time is, but it was on sale!!
- I am sure if Trent were here right now he could come up with these last three but I just can't think. I am not saying I am perfect. Anybody who knows me knows that is just not true, but I am having a moment.
5 Places I have lived:
- Clearfield, Utah
- Harrisville, Utah
- South Weber, Utah
- St. George, Utah
- Littlefield, Arizona
5 Things people don't know about me:
- I'm a pretty good shot with a .22
- I can actually ride a horse pretty good, too.
- I have a scar on my hip-from a shark bite-ha,ha
- I thought my sister was going to get better, just like she had done so many times, and then the call came.
- I wish I would have gotten to know my grandparents better.
I now tag my sister Wendy, Jen Wade, and Kandie


2 comments:
Doesn't time fly by? It makes me sad.
Steve laughed at your comments about not being able to think of 5 bad habits, that you have. He's a dork.
I laughed too but only because I have so many it's hard to narrow them down to just 5!!
Post a Comment